Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fruit Salad



My sister bought one of those lovely Edible Arrangements for me for Valentine's Day.  Of course, I ate everything covered in chocolate first; then, I didn't know what to do with the rest of the fruit.  I decided to make enough fruit salad for two lunches, and then saved the rest for a snack.  The fruit was so ripe and delicious...Thanks, Sister! :)




Fruit Salad

Ingredients
  • 3 slices of cantaloupe (cut into inch-long cubes)
  • 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
  • 4 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 1/4 cup grapes
  • 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 tablespoon cold water
  • 1/4 Craisins

Directions
  1. In a small bowl, combine the water, sugar, and Craisins and let sit for 5 minutes.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, and pecans.  Add the Craisin mixture.  Toss and put in the fridge before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment